What We Believe?
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ at His return.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that regeneration by the Holy Ghost is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the human in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in 3 Persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
It is the vision of the A.R.K to be a liaison between the needs of the community and the promises of God’s word. Exemplifying a family-oriented, community-involved, well-balanced ministry; leading our community into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ while applying the teachings of the Bible and investing in the lives of those who desire a life of abundance.
Our mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to all people. To assist God’s people with reaching their God given potential by solving practical problems via Gods word, spiritual growth, educational and family development programs, and economic prosperity.
Changing lives and winning souls…..